Friday, November 14, 2014

Shocking Eminem “Tony Stewart” Stanza

(Jack Plunkett / Invision / AP)

Eminem has made a career off of shock value. However, in a new freestyle cypher to support “Shady XV,” Eminem managed to anger this NASCAR fan with the following inaccurate and tasteless lyric.

Been known to lose it though, so if I overdo it, you drove me too it. When I step into the vocal booth like I’m supposed to do I’ma murder you on a fuckin track like Tony Stewart.

Mostly for Eminem’s education; earlier this year, Stewart was cleared of any wrongdoing in regards to the role that he played in the death of Kevin Ward Jr. on that dirt track in New York.

Sadly, Eminem is a racing fan. In the past, he actually owned an ARCA Racing Series team. While not the driver himself, his name was featured as a title sponsor and co-owner of Carter / Eminem Motorsports.  He should and probably does know better.

The Carter / Eminem Motorsports Arca #04

No comments: